Sunday, January 24, 2010

Metallica: Enter Sandman



Hey guys, I've been taking guitar lessons now and I just learned part of this awesome song.


------------------------------------------ ( high E string)
------------------------------------------ ( B string)
------------------------------------------ ( G string)
------------------5---------------------- ( D string)
--------------7--------------7----------- ( A string)
---------0-----------6---5---------------( low E string)


Play this a few times.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my
    comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic
    blog!

    my weblog :: medical negligence solicitors

    ReplyDelete